Join Reverend Victoria and Greg Roach of Spirit Quest Tours in November as we explore a number of newly opened, or rarely seen sites in this remarkable country. As we trace the story of Osiris, the primal template of the dying and resurrecting God-man, and immerse ourselves in these awe-inspiring ancient places, we reconnect with our truest selves, and forge a new understanding of our lives and our souls.
Experience a spiritual adventure on the Nile. Spirit Quest Tours takes you on a unique, life -changing, sacred tour that includes luxury accommodations, private access to the Great Pyramid, exclusive extras, and a seven-night luxury Nile cruise aboard a five-star private dahabeya.
Cairo, Aswan, Philae, Kom Ombo, Luxor, Karnak, Denderah, Abydos, Edfu, Sakkara, Giza… PRIVATE VISITS to temples and sites that are normally off-limits, including the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx.
Awaken your inner self at each temple, as we invoke the energy of the ancients and activate the very stones with which these temples were built. Enjoy luxury like the Pharaohs, while exploring a profound and timeless spiritual tradition. This is at the top of many people’s once in a lifetime trips!
As we move deeper into the past, we move deeper into ourselves...
Trip Highlights – November 2-14, 2023
Sail the Nile aboard a fabulous 5-star private cruise ship… A gorgeous, PRIVATE 5-star cruise ship will be our home for 8 Days and 7 nights, a truly world-class experience. Nothing can prepare you for the magic of sailing the Nile like this. The dahabeya is an elegant, centuries old Egyptian tradition: from the honeymoon barge of Caesar and Cleopatra, to our very own Hadeel, they are the embodiment of luxury.
On-board amenities include our private chef who will take care of your every need, a Jacuzzi, three decks, a private lounge with guest library, and internet access.
Privacy, luxury and freedom are the hallmarks of a Nile cruise aboard a legendary dahabeya!
- Many private and unique things!
- Experience authentic Egyptian culture few tourists ever see.
- Explore the newly opened Bent Pyramid in Dashur, opened for the first time since 1965.
- Visit to the remarkable new Grand Egyptian Museum.
- Karnak and Luxor Temples, Kom Ombo, Abydos, the Temple of Horus, the Hathor Temple, the Temple of Isis,
- Visit the stunning Tomb of Nefertari in the Valley of the Queens, called the “Sistine Chapel of Ancient Egypt,” the legendary Tomb of Set I in the Valley of the Kings, and the Southern Tomb of King Djoser in Sakkara.
- Private Visits: The Tomb of Osiris (The Osiris Shaft), The Osirion in Abydos, The Temple of Isis, The King’s Chamber of the Great Pyramid.
- 5 Star Accommodations and Private Sailing on the luxury dahabeya Hadeel.
- 12 Nights: Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Sakkara, Dashur, Abydos, Dendarah, Edfu.